The Review J (“Us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://reviewje.com/ (the “website”).
By providing personal information to us, you essentially agree to us using the said personal information as follows.
Personal Information Collection, Purpose, and Use
We may ask you to submit certain personal identifiable data that can be used to identify or contact you if the need arises. Personal identifiable information that we may ask you to provide may include but is not limited to email address, name, password, usage data, cookies.
Upon receiving your personal data, we may use it to:
- Send messages and manage contacts
- Deliver our newsletters to your inbox
- Carry out our duty arising from any obligations entered into between us and you
- Deliver correct information, services, or products that you asked from us which may interest you.
- Interact with third-party social platforms and networks such as share bars and social media widgets.
- Permit registration and verification including membership areas and affiliate portals.
- Permit access to an external or third-party services account
- Interact and engage with live chat platforms
- Manage backend and hosting infrastructure
- Monitor infrastructure
- Perform remarketing as well as behavioral targeting
- Perform commercial affiliations such as displaying ads
- Manage user database
The data that we collect identifies, describes, relates to references, could rationally be associated indirectly or directly, rationally capable of being linked with a particular household, consumer, or device. In this instance, personal information does not in any way include:
- Publicly available data from civic records
- Aggregated or deidentified consumer data
Information omitted from the GDPR’s and CCPA’s scope